Monday, October 16, 2006

A New Phase of Life

It is indeed a new phase of life for me. Have just finished my Bachelor of Theology, with a First Class... thanks to the grace of God.

Being at JDV , (Papal Atheneum) was an experience of enrichment and learning. A 'sitting under the bodhi tree' for me.

Lot has changed in my life, after I have been there, since the past 4 and half years.


Now, a NEW phase of life has begun. The fruits of the enlightenment must show. I believe in Rom 8:28.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joey,

I chanced to open your blog. It's great! And you're doing great! CONGRATULATIONS for finishing your studies with flying colors. I know you'll be making use of all your learnings for the progress of the apostolate.
Good luck on all your efforts and God's blessing be on you and all the Sisters in India.

Love and prayers,

shalimar, fsp